Fine Family Portraiture
- Time passes by so fast! Studies show that people live a happier life if they are constantly reminded of good memories. Preserving family memories is one of the most valuable things you can do in life.
- Get $50 off your family portraits! We can only sit up to 5-families this month so hurry and call before our schedule fills up. Because once our schedule fills up this offer is no longer available.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We PROMISE you will be completely thrilled with your family images or get 100% money back gauranteed.
- Call 480-838-3660 for a no-obligation, no-hassle chat about the 7 things you should look for in a family photographer.
Over 60-Years of Experience
- Voted one of the Best Photographers in Phoenix by expertise.
The atmosphere and the people… Wonderful experience. I was tired of seeing my pictures on my phone. Duke Photography has an eye for profession and editing. I was able to send pictures to relatives who were very happy to have something to fill their frame. I can’t wait to come back as my family grows and expands.
– Debra Jobink
I enjoyed having my family here together and getting our pictures done, which, the last time we had them done was about 14-years ago, so it’s awesome. My favorite part was being with my family… and then coming here and being treated very nicely.
– Mrs. Sheets and Brea Sheets
Why Choose Duke Photgraphy?
Family Portrait Studio Creating Family Art Since 1950
Our speciality is in creating family art for your home.
One of the most important investments you and your family can make is preserving family memories that last a lifetime.
Do Not Waste Money Hiring an Amateur Photographer
We have heard so many horror stories about how families spending hundreds of dollars on family portraits that were washed out, not framed right, or the color saturation was off!
Quality that Lasts Forever
As we get older it is hard to remember the good times! Don’t let that happen with amazing fine family portraiture.
Pick up the phone and call 480-838-3660 and speak with a professional family photographer.
Learn More About How Duke Photography Supports the Community
I love Duke! I’ve been coming to them since my twins were born in 2010. Their photographers are miracle workers with my kids and always gets us awesome pictures. They are super patient. And I loved our Sales experience. They always work with us so I always get what I want and need. And you know what’s the best? Locally owned! Thanks, Duke for the memories you’ve already given me and the ones still to come!
– Alissa Mazanek